Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas 2013

Christmas 2013 was great.  We were able to spend the entire weekend doing Christmas activities.  It really got everyone in to the spirit.

We started the weekend off by decorating cookies and exchanging gifts with our friends.



On Saturday we had the Westerhold Christmas party.  We always go to Scott's sister's (Debbie) house.  Everyone brings appetizers and we play games and exchange presents.








Sunday we moved on over to my parents' house and my side of the family.





We had a very exciting Christmas Eve.  We took Gracie to pick out her first American Girl doll as her "big" gift.  I She had so much fun even though it was a bit overwhelming.  


In the end, she chose Marie-Grace.
We headed to church and then dinner afterwards with our family.  Back home and the kids said good-bye to our elf, Chuckie, and waited on Santa Claus to visit. 

When the kids woke up on Christmas morning, they saw that Santa came overnight and both Chuckie and Santa had left a note.

The boys both enjoyed their "big" gifts this year, too.  These awesome planes that we found on Toys R Us online.  Scott was as excited about the boys getting these as they were to get them.  I have to admit, they are really cool!



Gaga loved his new watch, it was a surprise, and his new Darius Rucker hat.

As for me, I love my new Fitbit Flex.  Most of all, though, I'm loving these three.  Hope you all had as great a Christmas season as we did.

4 comments: